This page has moved to a new address.

More Reading Challenges

Leonicka Valcius: More Reading Challenges

Monday, January 7, 2013

More Reading Challenges



Or “Lists of Great Books I Can Read In Order To Complete the Many Reading Challenges I Set for 2013”

This list would have been great last year when I was doing the POC Reading Challenge. I’m not going to try to read all 100 books but I there are many, many gems on this list and I think I’ll use it as a resource when I’m looking for Heritage reads. (I could, of course, just add all the books to my Goodreads to-read list but then it would NEVER END!) 

Here are the titles I’ve already read:
Wench by Dolen Perkins-Valdez
I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou
Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neale Hurston

Unfortunately I don’t remember where I found this link but I’m glad I bookmarked it! Few of the books on my shelf are for YA and none of those are POC books. This (gorgeous) Pinterest board will help me add more children’s books to my Heritage Reads.

I love that this Pinterest board by Gabrielle Prendergast includes middle grade books!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home