This page has moved to a new address.

Moving On

Leonicka Valcius: Moving On

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Moving On

I have not been updating this blog as much as I would like and that is going to change. I’m entering my fourth year of university and finally realize how close “real life” is. I reaffirmed my desire to be in the media industry. I have such a love and passion for the written word that I would never be happy if I settled for anything else.


Future posts will (for the most part) be editorial-like articles on topics that I find compelling. My goal is for them to be insightful and informative and that they will provide a taste of my writing style.
I have many other projects planned so stayed tuned for those as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home