This page has moved to a new address.

Goin' Green

Leonicka Valcius: Goin' Green

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Goin' Green

My mom went sale hunting this weekend. Without me mind you. I was lucky enough to stay home and watch hours upon hours of mind numbing TV. Fun. She did well and found plenty of discounts, clearances, and two for one deals. So she was in a generous mood. In honor of Earth day she decided to buy a reusable eco - friendly tote bag - you know to carry all the stuff she bought.

So she gets to the checkout line to pay for the bag (which was on sale :). The sales woman scans the bag, rings it up and - get this - puts it in a plastic bag! I could have died when my mother told me. It just goes to show you that no matter how many people try to do the right thing, there will always be an idiot who screws it up.

Happy Earth Day everybody

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home